Product Code : 06
Brand Name : ROORKEE EQUIPMENT & MODELS
Venturimeter is a device used to measure the flow in a pipe. This apparatus is used to determine the coefficient of discharge. The system is closed circuit.
The apparatus consists of :
- A Centrifugal pump of 25mm x 25mm with 1/2 HP Motor (ISI - Kirlosker Make)
- M.S. Sump Tank 80 Ltr. to collect the water.
- M.S. Measuring Tank 30Ltr fitted with piezometer tube to measure the discharge.
- Damper is used to collect the water in M.S. MEASURING TANK for certain time.
- G.I. pipe of internal dia 25mm and Gunmetal ISI mark Control Valve and regulating valves are used to circulate water.
- Bye-pass line is also used to regulate the discharge. This apparatus consists of metallic/venturimeter. The openings from inlet and throat are connected to U tube mercury manometer to measure the head difference. The tanks are well FRC fiber coated insided to prevent rust hence increase the life of tank.
Experimental capability :
- To determine the efficiency of discharge for a Venturimeter